Join us for an informative event at the Dec. 8-10 Jersey Water Works conference with our feature keynote speaker, Colette Pichon Battle. Together, let’s seize the moment to explore solutions to urgent health and climate risks, as well as ways that every community can access much-anticipated federal funding. Register today!
- Wednesday-Friday, Dec. 8-10
- Sessions are offered at different times each day. See the agenda for more details.
- Virtual—from wherever you are!
What to expect:
- National and local speakers, including a keynote from Colette Pichon Battle, founder and executive director of Gulf Coast Center for Law and Policy, and Shawn LaTourette, NJDEP Commissioner
- Panel discussion exploring ways all New Jersey communities, especially under-resourced communities, can access water infrastructure funding
- Workshops on the role of community water stewards, water affordability, climate-resilient water systems, and lead service line replacement implementation
Become a sponsor:
Sponsoring the conference is a great way to develop new relationships and gain exposure with potential and current collaborators, partners, and clients. Sponsorship levels and benefits vary.
Registration is free for the Dec. 8-10 Jersey Water Works Conference! One registration gives you access to all three days, and you can attend the sessions that best fit your interests and schedule.